Monday, August 24, 2015

Three years later....my new website is here!

You just can't rush greatness. Or in my case, passable okayness. However I am thrilled beyond words to officially announce here on the blog that I am breaking up with my current website (www.evapaigequiltdesigns.com) in favor of a new and improved website experience (www.evapaigequilts.com) that for you features a clean look, easy to access info about my lecture and teaching schedule, and cool new products and for me features a way to update it that doesn't involve balding myself as I try to write code. Yes. Code. Me. There are oh so many reasons that was a disaster.

I'd love to know what you think, if you haven't already told me. Those on my FB page and newsletter already know all about it, but the blog suffers in summer. One more week! Until October, both sites will be live, so you can compare, contrast, and tell me how much better the new one is all you wish.

Anyway, to celebrate, I've been running a YAYNEWSITE sale on the products portion. When I lecture, I bring along all sorts of patterns and kits of my own, but I also like to include a few items for sale that I just couldn't live without for whatever reason, and neither should you. 20% off all purchases over $10 with code YAYNEWSITE through 8/31.

"Finally" doesn't even begin to express the feeling.
You have no idea how happy I am to have that checked off my summer list. Sadly a few other things didn't go as planned, but for the most part it's been okay. Number 8 certainly was accomplished, anyway.

Sigh. I used to have such nice nails before children.

One thing I totally forgot to add to the list was prepping for Teal Mini Swap, which of course takes a lot of time and energy, but the fabulousness of everyone helping to market this year has made the prep so much easier. With a week to go, we have almost the entire map teal! So exciting! If you are in a grey state, please join and help me meet my goal of all 50 states! If you are in a teal, please join and help fight ovarian cancer, which is way more important! The more the merrier - registration form HERE!

We see you, North and South Dakota. We know you have quilters.

With one more week to go before school is back in session, I'm losing my Quilt Vannas. But a second session of photography of "A Snowball's Chance" yesterday I think finally led to something my photo guru chick can use. God willing we are finally days away from the pattern release.

A Snowball's Chance, copyright 2015, pre photo fixer guru.
And as fall approaches, I'm looking at my schedule and hoping I survive the busy, but I can't stress enough how exciting it is to be booked solid for lectures and events this fall. I thank you for trusting your guild's entertainment and quilty inspiration to me for an evening. I'm especially excited to head to Wisconsin in a few weeks to give my "Give it a Scrap Slap" lecture at 10am every day, so if you are a midwestie, I expect to see you there!

Enjoy the final days of summer!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...